Plans and Prices

Add Experience


  • Family
  • Art
  • Sports
  • Online
  • Outdoor Activities
  • Lessons
  • Consulting
  • Services
  • Unwind
  • Relax & Beauty
  • BnB
  • Family

  • Kids Quest
    Kids Quest
  • Inflatables
    Inflatables
  • Farm Visit
    Farm Visit
  • Fine Dining
    Fine Dining
  • Pet Care
    Pet Care
  • Horse Back Ride
    Horse Back Ride
  • Baby Sitting
  • Face Painting
  • Personal / Family Assistant
  • Art

  • Tattoo Artist
    Tattoo Artist
  • Watercolor Portrait
    Watercolor Portrait
  • Sports

  • Self Defense Lessons
    Self Defense Lessons
  • Field Tennis
    Field Tennis
  • Group Meditation
    Group Meditation
  • Golfing
    Golfing
  • Running Training
    Running Training
  • Fitness Training
    Fitness Training
  • Wellness Lesson
  • Cycling Tour
  • Yoga Session
  • Online

  • Turkish Baklava
    Turkish Baklava
  • Cooking Lesson
    Cooking Lesson
  • English Lesson
    English Lesson
  • Online Virtual Date
    Online Virtual Date
  • Piano Lesson
    Piano Lesson
  • Outdoor Activities

  • Experience
    Experience
  • Fishing Lesson
    Fishing Lesson
  • Mushroom Picking
    Mushroom Picking
  • Forest Camping
    Forest Camping
  • Show Me Around
    Show Me Around
  • Gardening
    Gardening
  • Roller Skating Ride
  • Sailing Adventure
  • Kayak Wild Camp
  • Hiking Adventure
  • Hunting
  • Lessons

  • Math lessons
    Math lessons
  • Voice Lessons
    Voice Lessons
  • Guitar Lessons
    Guitar Lessons
  • Violin Lessons
    Violin Lessons
  • Consulting

  • Second Opinion
    Second Opinion
  • Business Lunch
    Business Lunch
  • Private Investigation
    Private Investigation
  • Attorney Consultation
    Attorney Consultation
  • Services

  • Gardening Service
    Gardening Service
  • Dentist Visit
    Dentist Visit
  • Delivery Service
    Delivery Service
  • Catering Service
    Catering Service
  • Remodeling Service
    Remodeling Service
  • Heavy Lifting Help
    Heavy Lifting Help
  • Handyman Help
  • Cleaning Service
  • Unwind

  • Walking Buddy
    Walking Buddy
  • Girls’ Night Out
    Girls’ Night Out
  • Adventure Buddy
    Adventure Buddy
  • Jump in My Car
    Jump in My Car
  • Party
    Party
  • Beer Tour
    Beer Tour
  • Wine Tasting
  • Friend for a day
  • Grab a Coffee Speed Date
  • Cocktail Bar Tour
  • Relax & Beauty

  • Fashion Nails
    Fashion Nails
  • Massage Therapy
    Massage Therapy
  • Hair Styling
    Hair Styling
  • Aroma Therapy
    Aroma Therapy
  • BnB

  • Bed & Breakfast
    Bed & Breakfast
  • Stay On The Boat
    Stay On The Boat
  • Apartment
    Apartment
We charge a 10% service fee. Remaining 90% is available for withdrawal. To avoid this fee you can later create and configure your Stripe account.